Saturday, August 11, 2018

SBL: Visit with the cousins and Redneck Waterslide

We headed down to Arkansas for a fun visit with the Arkansas cousins. 

First stop! The Huffords!

Laney was prepared with ukulele numbers to dazzle Uncle John.


Brothers do as brothers do.


Next stop: The Allreds!

Sarah knows how to make everyone feel extra loved and special. She finds fluffy aprons to wear....


And itty bitty individual syrup pitchers. Those pancakes just went from breakfast food to fabulous feast!


We had time to love on Stanley and Piper.


And play many rounds of Werewolf....you know, one of those games where I have know idea what is going on and pray that no one needs me to participate in any meaningful way.



John was happy to be the Narrator....he looks happy, doesn't he?


Foosball with Bryce!


And then an epic cousin sleepover!!


The next morning we said goodbye to the Allreds and headed off...


The Redneck Waterslide!! We met up with the Flynns and Terrys for some redneck fun.







My face makes it look like I am crazy afraid...I guess I am!


And so is Everly...even though Mark holds her up so high, she barely touches the water.




My favorite: the little waddle they all do to line up for the Super Killer Murder Train.


And......SIT!




And then to Short Stop for the giant cones....

Oh Everly...that's probably not gonna make those legs feel too good! Extra medicine tonight!






Mathew....where'd the ice cream go??


I love doing this stuff with the people I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment