Saturday, February 13, 2016

40 years on the planet


We celebrated yesterday with friends (so as not to infringe on any Valentine's day plans).  And today I get to soak in the love of my family. 

Even better!

Laney woke me up with a darling handmade card....complete with 3 dimensional butterfly. It said "Love you to the end".

I will hold you to that promise, Laney.


Then we met a couple friends at On Track to do my birthday burpees....

Jessica Youmans and Carol Gregg were sweet enough to show up but not sweet enough to let me win. I finished last on my own forty burpees....must be getting old.


Martin and Mari Guenther babysat the little girls, so Mark and I met up with Dylan and Jessica Clarke and Todd and Courtney Flynn for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.


By the way, Mango Key Lime cheescake is WAY better if you leave out the mango.


And then the next day, after a long day of church and general Sabbath busy-ness...Mark made me my very own.... 

late-night, sun-is-going-down...


whip-cream frostinged...


super tall.....


Rainbow Cake!!!


And that's a pretty good way to end a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment