Friday, April 26, 2013

Around the house....2012

When I organize my photos, I always have those pictures that defy a label. They just.....are.

So I put them all in a folder called "Around the house" followed by the year.

Here is a sampling of "Around the House -- 2012"

I give you:

Our fervent love of cereal.


Our misguided attempts at fancy FHE treats. I ended up eating this ENTIRE fruit pizza myself.


Enjoying a beautiful spring morning.


Chess with a brother.


Green finger!


Drinking from the soaker hose.


The TV is broken....


A Saturday morning.


Killing time on a Sunday afternoon.


Stockings on the head.


Family push-ups.


Mathew's ability to relate any gospel principle to various cups of water.


And lest we forget....the sleep wars of 2012...




2 comments:

  1. ha ha, so awesome. you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! You are the best. My personal favorite is the relating every gospel principle to cups of water. I would like to be a fly on the wall for some of those FHE lessons. What a great family.

    ReplyDelete