Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving 2011--just in case you thought I was all caught up.

"Yes, of course I want to hold you while I use this little plastic fake knife to cut my single hole into the front of my pumpkin."


"Thank you for not allowing my to use the steak-knives, as requested. I still have all 10 fingers. And we will not be spending the night at the ER after all."


"Umm...No thank you."


"Nobody is paying attention to me. I will now use scissors."



"I am thinking of all the ways I can incorporate these seeds into my next craft project."


"This is the year...this is the year mom is actually going to toast these seeds. I just know it." 


"There is nothing in this sweet universe that can make me wash the nasty off of that bowl of slimy pumpkin seeds and toast them up so the kids can spit them all over the living room floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment