Friday, November 25, 2011

True Blue...through and through

Okay, who am I kidding? I am a die-hard blue personality. A rule-follower to the end.

I must blog about Thanksgiving before I can open the crazy Christmas photo flood gates.

Let the gratitude begin!

I am thankful for pie. Lots and lots of pie.


I am thankful that Mark makes excellent mashed potatoes and doesn't listen to me when I nervously ask him to "go easy" on the pepper. 


I am thankful that I am never bored in our marriage. Never bored. Afraid of too much pepper? Yes. But never bored.


I am thankful for my breadmaker. 12 years and going strong!


I am thankful for the deliciousness that is created when one combines grape juice and 7up. The sum is greater than it's parts.  This is Blanchard tradition and a nugget of truth.



I am grateful for Target tablecloths.



I am grateful for Pinterest and all the crafty little tidbits I glean from it daily. 


I am grateful for good friends


and sweet kids at separate tables with their own butter and jam


I am thankful for time to hang out in our socks and laugh



and then go back for fourths.


But mostly I'm thankful for my pups



And the fact that brown eyes can produce blue eyes....5 times in a row.



No comments:

Post a Comment