Sunday, October 30, 2011

The daily strange.

I have often thought that life can be very surprising.  On any given day, I will find myself doing things that I would never have conceived of when I opened my eyes that morning. For instance...just the other day I was standing in the kitchen attempting to shred sliced cheese. It was the Sabbath. The missionaries were coming over for dinner and we were feeding them skyline chili. We needed shredded cheddar and the only kind I had was in sliced form. So there I was.

Shredding sliced cheddar.

I find that strange.

And while we are on the subject of cheese.....

Last Thursday I thought I might make a lasagna for dinner. Turns out the only type of mozzarella we own is commonly known as "string cheese".

Did you know that you can put 6 or 7 of those bad boys in the food processor and it will transform into a very rustic shredded mozzarella?

I speak the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment