Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's like a disease...

It was brought to my attention that cities other than Rogers, AR are in desperate need for news. Apparently Philidelphia has recently been hit hard by this phenomena:


http://www.philly.com/inquirer/gallery/20090317_Business_news_in_brief.html


I'm seriously not sure what to think about that. I have never shopped in Rosemead, California. That was taken right here in Walmart Town, USA.

I swear I do not have a freakish need to be featured in the media. Just ask my agent.

7 comments:

  1. No way! I think you missed your calling Maren. The camera obviously just seeks you out. Some day when you are a famous media spokeswoman, I will say I knew her way back when :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to need your autograph--I'm getting the feeling that it might be worth something some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should send them all a bill for your services. And offer your modeling services at another time (for a set fee of course). Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Pretty crazy how you are always where the camera is. Too bad Walmart is way to cheap to pay people to be in the pictures---you'd make a ton of money if it were other companies. What about the great value brand they are talking about?? I can't find some of my normal great value brands anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy canolie, you are a media magnet girl!! You also look super stellar pushing your cart past the HUGE walmart sign.
    Very cool!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete