Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day Favorites

Breakfast made by these beauties!


Sacrament meeting selfies


Chicken on the grill

Potatoes roasted and seasoned with all the favorites: paprika, garlic salt, course black pepper, parsley and olive oil

Perfect cold seedless watermelon


A real surprise! He actually doesn't know what he's getting!! He really, truly doesn't know! For real!

(And can I get a shout out for that awesome hiding spot? Nobody wants to look inside the sewing machine case)

A Ninja Creami! Not only that, I drove to pick it up myself from someone on Facebook marketplace, talked the price down and didn't get murdered in the process. I made five flavors of healthy ice cream yesterday and they are ready to spin!


AJ cheers on the machine


That's the face! 


 I love that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment