Sunday, February 4, 2024

February Art

There is art everywhere I turn these days. I love it!

Megan is working on a still life series for her painting class:




She made this awesome piece in sculpture:



A few more drawings that she has sent us in our family chat:



Laney is just as prolific as ever in churning out sacrament meeting illustrations. 

This is the garden people series I clearly inspired when asked that age old question, "What should I draw?"


I particularly love this voluptuous lettuce lady! Isn't she she curvalicious?


This is one Laney just finished for art class...an illustration of everything going on in that creative brain:


And then a "little ditty" the did just for fun (I love the rain):

A little doodle I found on Everly's desk:


And "Deeana", Everly's foot woman. 


She joined us for our bedtime prayers. 

I am surrounded by creative kids! I need to get a photo of AJ's sharpie tattoos and jalepeno heads!




No comments:

Post a Comment