Thursday, August 19, 2021

Summer bounty

Bonus cantaloupes! I suspect these came from one of the cantaloupe innards I left in the compost pile. I'm not good a compost, so nothing ever gets hot enough to kill seeds or weeds. I'm resigned to it. 
 

The Tami G's are loving the Titan. I foresee more archway tomatoes in the coming years!


Why buy potatoes at Costco when you can grow 4 miniature spuds over the course of 5 months?

It's cuke time. These babies are bound for a basket in the foyer at church.

The zinnias are giving their glory to the monarchs

The morning glory is going gang busters and really giving shade to my little baby arugula sprouts!


Most of which have opted for growing in the pathway, rather than the garden bed. Kids. 

The miniature pumpkins are UHdorable.


And my three rogue sunflowers are really starting to feel confident. I love how they are different heights. It's very organized. I hope the asparagus doesn't mind sharing the bed for the next couple months.


My birdhouse gourds! Can't wait to see how these turn out. 


My stars, that morning glory is glorious!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment