Wednesday, August 11, 2021

SBL - Modern

School starts tomorrow....so we need to squeeze in a few last bucket list items. 

We have been waiting for the Pulsology exhibit to come to the Kemper Museum of Modern Art. 

The entire room is under a canopy of lights hung in waves. There are sensors throughout the room and when you but your hand under one, it sinks up with your pulse. The lights will then start pulsing with your pulse. It s a very cool mix of art and technology.



We popped over to the Musuem of Toys and Miniatures. Man, there was some very cool stuff back then.

Not cool enough to make me wish I was born back then...but still.

Off to Betty Rae's for some ice cream...

And back home to make good on my promise to let the girls color their hair before school starts. 

I was nervous, but I think it looks pretty cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment