Friday, May 21, 2021

SBL: Modern Art and French Bakery

 It's just me and my 4 artistic girls! We are going to make the most of it! Do you know how rare it is to have everyone interested in the same thing at the same time. 

Rare.

We've never been to Kemper Museum of Modern Art. But its free and we are gonna give it a go...we got nothin to lose. 

We were encouraged be the row of artistic heads we encountered on the walk from the parking lot. 

And it just kept getting better! 


The exhibits inside were interesting and...modern. 


But, in truth, the best things were outside. 


We finished the fieldtrip off with a stop at Tous Le Jours french bakery. We each chose a different flavor of macaron. I resisted the urge to get my favorite pistachio. But Megan already chose that one and so I was forced to select the Raspberry Lavender. We have to try the maximum kinds of flavors possible.


It's summer time!


No comments:

Post a Comment