Sunday, April 4, 2021

Subpar grass and confetti eggs

Awwww...look at that pretty easter grass. so fluffly and full and luxurious!

ACK! It's an illuuuusion. Something when awry with the grass this year. 

No sweat. Nobody's eating that grass...they are all about the chocolate. 

Happy sunny easter kids!







We love the confettie eggs! Mark convinced Ethan to let him try to get one to explode on his body...I see Ethan is up for it...mostly.


I do not claim to have good aim.



Lest you think that this Easter was all bunny rabbits and jellybeans, I managed to almost chop the top of my finger off when I decided it was a good idea to scoop the guacamole out of the immersion blender without unplugging it first. 


To summerize....

Confetti eggs = yes!
Bloody guacamle = no.

No comments:

Post a Comment