Saturday, April 17, 2021

Delivering Mathew

 I remember the day my parents drove me up to Rexburg, unpacked my stuff and drove away. It was surreal. 

Now it's my turn to be the mom. I hope I can stop crying before we get all the way across Wyoming. 

Sunrise Apartments! (They look exactly the same.)


After we helped unpack and got him stocked with groceries,  we went to explore campus a bit!


A quick stroll through the Snow Building...the memories!


Ethan looking quite fetching in my favorite knit beanie.


We had dinner with "Elder Russell" and his wife. He was one of the missionaries that taught Mark's parents the gospel. 


We grabbed a hotel room in Idaho Falls for the night and met for breakfast the next morning with Jim, Ameli, Tom and Sarah...they were dropping Karah off too. 



Luckily, the breakfast spot sold homemade strawberry freezer jam. It felt like the only way I would be able to leave him in Idaho. 




No comments:

Post a Comment