Monday, April 6, 2020

Getting something started

Through a strange series of events, I have been appointed the neighborhood social media coordinator.  At any other time, that would mean that I post reminders about neighborhood socials and moderate comments. 

Since everything has gone to heck in a hand basket...I find myself issuing chalk art challenges that go largely ignored. 

No worries...we Huffords will create Easter egg art at the park all by our lonesome....and it will be EPIC....just you wait.




It's starting to look like we will be needing facemasks to go shopping...so I thought I'd try to make a few.

I suppose it will do.

But I fell SO STUPID.




That's okay...at least my grass is growing.

Like a champ!


I finally understand how happy people must feel when they say "It's about as fun as watching grass grow"....SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment