Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Big Bull Creek Park

I don't use this word in connection with hikes.

Ever.

But this was ADORABLE.

So many archways and canopies. Hidey holes and picnic spots.

The kids did NOT, absolutely DID NOT want to go on a hike.

I do believe when it came right down to it, I said something like, "You think I can't make you go on this hike? Just watch me."  I may have threatened to cut off all access to wifi for the adolescent years.

Whatever.

I'm the boss.

I get stuff done.


And about 3 minutes into the hike, Laney was saying these actual words....and I quote..."Mom! Thank you so much for forcing me to come! I love it so much! I want to live out here!!"

ahem.

I told you so.

Mom KNOWS.





It was the perfect break from online school and piano practice and 20 minute walks around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment