Wednesday, July 31, 2019

SBL: Coterie Theater with 64 of our best friends

So here's funny little story....I thought it would be fun to take the little girls the Coterie Theater. I went online to buy tickets and they were SEVENTEEN DOLLARS apiece!! 

Insanity!

Then I read that they were only 5 dollars apiece for the group rate. So I put out the word to see if a few of our friends would like to go with us...and then I started thinking of more people that might feel left out if they caught wind of our little fieldtrip, so I invited those people too. Then those people texted and asked if they might invite a few others, and how could I say no? It is a free country after all....

And very soon I had a big old group of people signed up to go and I was putting it all on my credit card and praying that they would all be honest and pay me back. How do I get myself into these things???

Well. They did all pay me back and I fibbed just a little bit on the start time to make sure they all got there early and we could all walk in together as I stood with the usher and we counted everyone off that was in my group. I must get a subconscious kick out of making life as silly as possible. 

But the play was SO cute. I was completely enraptured and laughed harder than the kids. I can't wait for them to do this one again! 


We loved going together and we'll have to put this one on our bucket list for next year too.


Of course, we'll have to see if our 64 best friends are available that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment