Thursday, June 14, 2018

SBL: Theater in the Park- The Little Mermaid

I love this day. I've been looking forward to going back to Theater in the Park all year. I'm so excited, I'm not even letting it bum me out that it's Little Mermaid. I'd like to put in a formal request for something that I didn't watch to death as a child, por favor. 

Nevertheless! It will be wonderful.

Especially with good friends to play cards with on the hot asphalt as we melt into puddles and wait for the gates to open.


Mark and I thought we'd spring for some comfy low chairs this year. Turns out...not that comfortable. Back to the store they go. But Everly and Aaron made good use of them before the show started.


Okay, okay...it was so adorable. The sets were wonderful and the actors did a wonderful job...especially the sea witch!


The costumes!! So much fun!


And the mermaids, although strangely "well endowed", were so charming, and "swam" about on heelies!


We love the Theater in the Park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment