Friday, June 15, 2018

One Eye, Two Eyes, Three Eyes

Mari decided to host a theater camp this summer. Who does that? Isn't that "next-level parenting"? 

It truly is. She let the kids sign up for parts and had them come over to rehearse and design sets. Megan loves the idea of being involved with theater, but usually gravitates to the artistic side...set design, crew...


The night of the play arrived. Words can't express how much I loved this. It was so much fun to be there and sit with friends in a green backyard...the kids were fantastic.



Anna created the program art. Isn't that great??



Laney in her role as the "old woman"...I knew that cane I got for my 40th would come in handy!


Megan in her supporting role of "holder of the stick" and "swinger of the golden apple".

Knocked it out of the park.


The bows!!


I think if I could...I'd freeze time right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment