Saturday, September 9, 2017

Old Settler's 2017

And viola! Back from my wonderful trip to Europe and home just in time to go to Old Settler's.

The girlies with their notebooks. I love love love that wherever we go, all they need is some paper and something to write with and they are occupied. 


Megan!!! Look her at her rocking that snare! Little did I know that carrying that drum on her shoulders was crazy hard and her legs got bruises where it hit the bottom lip over and over. Ouch!


Ethan is looking very disciplined (and tan) in his Falcon Regiment uniform. Mathew is a freshman this year, so he doesn't join the marching band until he's a sophomore. Little breakie!


I continued my perfect record of weeping at all marching band performances. I tell you...it's unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment