Friday, January 22, 2016

Daddy daughter date...Plan B

I missed RSVPing for the first ever Sunnyside Daddy Daughter dance.

I felt terrible when the girls came home and all their friends were talking about going tonight with their dads.

ACK!

So Mark took them out anyway and made them feel special.

I helped them get dressed up and curled their hair.


They went to Olive Garden for dinner.

The said to me, "Mom! Did you know that they will just keep bringing you breadsticks as much as you want?" And I thought to myself...."mmm...I need some breadsticks."


I am told that both of them ordered pasta with a side of fries. I am hoping they both maintain that kind of self confidence when they start dating for real.

Get those fries, girl!


After dinner he took them over to Old Navy and let them pick out a bracelet each to remember the night. 

They loved it and the loved having their dad all to themselves. 

The girls and I made a tent out of sheets and had our own fun time. There were stories and flashlights and then we camped out all night (by "we", I mean that I snuck off to my own bed as soon as they were asleep.)



All around it was a pretty great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment