Friday, March 14, 2014

Laney turns six!

Strangely...my tiny baby Laney has turned six. 

She is a BIG KID.

And she values a large light-up birthday button and an even larger birthday crown.


Birthday spaghetti!


Dad pulls a face for the camera.....TRADITION!


This year she went for a simple, feminine design. I like to call it "The Laverne".


One of the best things about siblings is that they fill in all the gaps where parents fall short. I admit I never once thought of playing "Happy Birthday" for her on the trombone.


I love the happiness that is shining right out of that smile. It's a great day to be the center of attention!



One of her favorite gifts this year....when she opened it, she was so sweet and happily took a tissue and blew her nose with it. I'm sure she was thinking, "A box of tissues? I don't remember double starring that on my list."


We encouraged her to take a couple more tissues...


And the fun began.


Twenty bucks is really long when taped end to end.


Mathew assisted her in the counting.


She also kept up her eternal promise to promote the "As Seen on TV" industry with yet another soft cuddly version of the pillow pet. This one is for the seatbelt.....a Seat Pet.


She is a true and loyal customer as well as a fantastic, lively, imaginative, animated, engaged, energetic and compassionate soul.

I love you dearly, Laneybug.

No comments:

Post a Comment