Sunday, January 15, 2012

Four things I love about my husband

1. He spent the ENTIRE DAY in the cold garage changing the break pads and rotors on both cars.  This is a very awesome thing to do, but even awesomer is the fact that I will no longer announce my arrival at any given event by the SKREEEEK of my brakes. That's 3 years of skreeeking I would like to forget.  Now all I have to do I make all new friends and it will all be in the past.



2. He has very nice muscles and sometimes he wears these glasses that remind me of when we were dating. Back in the 20th century.


3. He never gives up. Even when the bolts are rusted on. Even when the caliper is ruined and needs to be replaced. Even when he has to drive to AutoZone for the fifth time and then has to go one more time to the store all the way up by Legends. Even when the kid at Autozone forgets to give him half of his break pads and he gets to go back.....again. 


4. He likes it better when I am there to keep him company.  And he doesn't mind if I just read and keep warm by the space heater.  






2 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful I have wonderful you to love my son. I'm so grateful that Mark loves you - for he does with all his heart. I'm so grateful you have one another and that you share sweet memories together whether going out for a special evening or simply reading by the space heater to keep him company. You are awesome Maren!

    ReplyDelete