Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'll do my part if you do yours.

I think, as parents, that we can give our children a precious, precious gift when we teach them these 3 essential life-lessons:

1. Don't talk baby talk. It annoys everyone. All the time.

2. Don't quote movies lines while watching the movie. Nobody appreciates it and nobody is impressed with your recall.

3. Never, ever, ever, pretend to be Jar Jar Binks.


Now....

Repeat after me:

"I, (insert your name here), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully teach my offspring that they should never......"

3 comments:

  1. I am just checking your blog after a week or so, and you've been busy!
    I have to bust Kylie for baby talking about once a week. It is ever so annoying.
    Ryan I have to bust on the movie thing.
    Noone here does JarJar Binks, thank the stars!!
    But, just to be clear, that's the whole list, yes? Because I want to make sure potty talk is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah currently does both #1 and #2 and I get after her ALL the time. Luckily she never attempts #3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Amen. And amen. Still laughing...

    ReplyDelete