Sunday, August 17, 2008

That's a Hufford Baby

I always think it's so funny when people think my latest bambino doesn't look like his/her siblings. The truth is, we know exactly what to expect when each child is born. Dark hair and chubby cheeks....just a bit of variation on the thickness. Here's a little quiz for you all. Can you tell who is who? I've removed all dates and revealing body parts :0). I promise this is all 4 of them! Also, notice that we have had the same baby tub for all 4 kids. It was a hand me down from my sis. Thrifty!



6 comments:

  1. Okay, here's my best guess:
    Picture 1: Megan
    Picture 2: Ethan
    Picture 3: Laney
    Picture 4: Mathew

    That is CRAZY how much those kids look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can do it...baby #1= Megan, #2=Ethan, #3=Laney, and #4= Mathew. So did I get it right? Let me know...Alissa (by the way, we've got a blog now---nateandalissabrown.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, here are my guesses...Megan, Ethan, Lainey, Matthew? I know I'm right on the girls, but those boys are tough! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maren,

    This is a hard test! You would think their grandmother would know! I think the first picture is Megan. I think the second picture is Ethan and the third picture is Laney and the last picture is Mathew. Can't wait to see if I'm right. I'm almost positive I have the girls right - it's the boys that I'm confused on.

    Love,
    Grandma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. They look a lot alike. How cute.
    My guess is that the 1st is Megan, the 3rd is Laney, and the boys are a toss up for me.
    You know, I thought "Name that Baby" was going to mean you were taking suggestions for your next one...planning ahead, you know? Maybe we should do that because we cannot agree on anything for this one coming. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo!!!
    I am seriously impressed! Every single one of you got it right! I really have a hard time telling them apart sometimes. Good job all!

    Maren

    ReplyDelete