Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Mark and I were married 9 years ago today! It's hard to believe it's actually been that long. Then I look around and see 4 other people living in our house and 9 years seems about right :) I have to admit that as a mom, I often put a lot of effort and focus into our kids and their activities and accomplishments. Mark resides on the back burner quite a bit. But, I wanna say.... I really love this guy! He treats me with so much kindness and respect. He is an incredible father. The kids love him so much. He makes me laugh and has a way of keeping the business of life fun and interesting. He rarely says a judgemental or unkind thing about anyone...(if he does, you know they really had it comin). Anyway, I don't want to get too mooshy. Happy Daversary, Dananas!

Spring chickins! August 20, 1999.
In all our current glory.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! That's a long time! By the time John and I get to 9 years you'll be at 18!! I love reading your blog by the way - keep it coming :D

    ReplyDelete