Saturday, May 28, 2022

Paddling with pups

I used to deliver Meals on Wheels before the stupid pandemic tried to ruin everything. There was one woman that I needed to call before I got to her house so she could put her dog upstairs. Her name was Rhonda and I saved her name in my phone as Meals on Wheels Rhonda. The other Rhonda I know is a super cool lady from the gym. 

 Crossfit Rhonda has a backyard pool. Crossfit Rhonda also has a big heart and fosters dogs and probably adopts too many of them. She's also seriously funny and a great workout partner. She share's my desire not to work too hard and add another injury to my growing list of broken body parts. 

Today we went over to swim, get some sunshine and play with the pups. 


She just got a teeny tiny little pup in yesterday and he still has puppy breath. 



Never fear...my heart is like stone. He's cute, but he still poops and because of that he shall never be ours. We can't all be a Crossfit Rhonda.



No comments:

Post a Comment