Thursday, December 2, 2021

A little slow

Some nights, when I lay down and review the day in my head, I wonder how I keep missing these key details. How did I miss that Megan's art show was a dressy fancy event? Why didn't I ask those follow-up questions that would have made it clear that we shouldn't walk in late with hay still stuck to our hoodies from the neighborhood hayride? 




I think she forgives us. It was wonderful to see her artwork on the walls and evesdrop on people talking about it. She really IS cool and next time we will be in appropriate clothes and on time. We don't always have it together, but we are pretty good at learning from our mistakes. 

And the hayride was pretty fun. Anna was there too...but didn't want to be in the photo. I'll take what I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment