Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Of Golf and Gardens

Happiness for Mark this week is a golfing trip with the Brothers...A Brocation, if you will.

Beautiful vistas in St. George, Utah




Happiness for me is turning these 6 old gardens into 8 new gardens. Each one will go from 4x8 to 4x10 and needs to fit with within the pre-existing sprinkler system. 


Complicated a bit by trying to save my asparagus and its impressive root system.

Trying to separate it into usable and viable sections took a shovel as well as a saw.  It hurt my heart. 


 And my back...

But I have a highly skilled crew:

And we welcomed Mark back from golfing with open arms and gratitude for his ample upper body strength. 

There are few things in the world I love more than fresh dark compost. 

And I've got the tootsies to prove it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment