Thursday, January 26, 2017

We need a zoo

I'm not sure I can really convey how many thousands upon thousands of stuffed animals we have collected since we started bringing little Huffords into the world.

Like the sands of the sea.

So we must do something about this because they are spilling over into every corner of our lives.

We must make a zoo.


Don't be fooled. I have know idea what I am doing.


And now...we wait for Amazon to deliver the paracord. Don't you hate it when you're this close to finishing a project and then it screeches to a halt because you're missing one little thing??

No worries...it's totally find to leave this monstrosity in the living room for a while. 


AND it came!! WE stapled it in! (Oh yeah....I am now the proud owner of a staple gun. Which kinda freaks me out). We will fill this puppy up with our millions and billions of lovies and I can almost guarantee you that they still wont fit.

But first. We shall have a good cord thwacking session.


No comments:

Post a Comment