Saturday, August 8, 2015

In house competition....a happy coincidence

This weekend I was signed up to compete in the On Track in house competition. I signed up with my friend, Wendy Cross, and we were told that it would all be workouts that we could do. We aren't the strongest of the strong, but I figured it would be a good place to get our feet wet. 

And did I mention we were supposed to wear costumes?


Well, I'll tell you, I would do just about anything to turn back time and step over Daphne, but if I'm going to have a couple of broken arms, I'm glad it was in time to get me out of this competition. It was crazy!


Carol and Margo watching Mark at the bar.


Hamming it up for applause....babies and puppies always help.


Teams assisting each other in muscle-ups.  This one sealed the deal on my joy that I was "not able to participate".


Mark's super speedy Burpee Box Jump Overs.




American kettle bells.


The awards ceremony. Brian Stites handing out trophies and medals donated by Carol Gregg... an award-winning real estate agent (she had a surplus).


I will never say this again....Yay for broken arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment