Thursday, July 9, 2015

SBL:Valley Rope Park (and creek)

Now, this is a cool park.

There are huge rope structures the kids can climb and then a slide at the top so they can, well, slide down. 



There is a pretty fun zip line. Ethan stationed himself there and appointed himself the kid thrower. They loved it. Perfect for the 7-12 year old set.


Ethan and Everly. My e.e. siblings.


Mathew got bored and went on an exploratory mission up the creek bed. I was fine with it right up until the moment that I couldn't find him and started to freak out a bit.

So I sent the troops in after him and they eventually emerged with their looted treasures. I had to insist that they left it all in the its natural environment. Abandoned drawers and car radios covered in creek moss are happier staying with their families.


And now we are all dirty and tuckered out.

Just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment