Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shepherd's Night Marathon

I'm not sure how I manage it, but every year it seems that December 23rd is the day that we wrap up several of our ongoing Advent activities....it can be a little intense.

We made good on our promise to go for Chinese food. We discovered that not a single one of us likes Egg Drop Soup. Good thing we only ordered 7 bowls of it. 


But everybody seems excited about the fried wontons...Chinese food's answer to the french fry.



We piled in the van for our "Minivan Express". Strangely enough, this isn't as surprising to the kids as it once was. I think from the trajectory of Everly's gaze, we can safely assume that we had a movie going.

It's not for them.

It's for us.


The Littles were put down to bed for Shepherd's Night and the big kids were off to their adventures with Dad. Sometimes I really love being the one "left behind" to read or hang out in my jammies.

Poor mama.

The bigguns headed of to the Ward Ice Skating party that always starts at 9 pm. 

Wah? 9 PM???







Despite Mathew's sore bickies, I'm pretty sure they had a great time.

Yay Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment