Thursday, February 13, 2014

Maren turns 38...and we multitask

I love having little kids. They are sweet and snuggly and fairly obedient. 

But big kids decide to right your name out of snow. 

And then they do it!


Mark is great and throwing a party.


Take that, Pinterest!  They made that banner without even having to search your databases!


I decided to combine the birthday dinner with some of the things I had made for Valentines day. I am positive there was a good reason, but it escapes me at this time. You have to be prepared for this when you are born the day before a holiday. I am at peace with it.


When you are born on February 13th, you better not get mad when your birthday decor and gifts have a lovey theme. It's just part of the deal.


I made these little scratch off cards for the kids. Too bad the scratch off stuff required a steak knife to remove.  Curse you, Pinterest!



That's a cake for a 38 year old, right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment