Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Jammies.

We, like many families, have adopted the tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve....the new jammies.

This year I was faced with the problem of how to get fun pajamas for 2 boys that wear basketball shorts and t-shirts 24 hours a day.

BO.

RING.

So I went with new fleece blankets for them and Megan (who has been sleeping with a nastified princess blanket I have hated for years).


They were a hit.

Aaaaand...the doggies inherited the old ones.

Laney got the birdies. She's excited to show Grandma Kathleen in January.


I noted Mark's recent uptick in wearing the color orange....


And he noted my preference for matching socks.... (also, he managed to find me jammies that aren't maternity, but could stretch over my gargantuan belly. Love is in the details...)


And then there is Anna.

She hates long sleeves. "Too TIGHT, Mama!"

So I snagged these little fishy jammies on clearance at the end of summer.


She loves them!

She's so happy!

All is well!


Okay.

Who blinked off beat?


No comments:

Post a Comment