Friday, April 15, 2011

Remember her?

Now, if this had been my first baby, you would be saying, "Enough already with the baby photos and the endless detailed updates!" And I wouldn't listen to you because I would know that deep down inside, you are really dying to know how many ounces my sweetums had gained since last Tuesday,

But.

This is my fifth baby and I bet you forgot I had a fifth baby.

Her name is Anna.

She is almost 5 months old and I must say, she is very cute in her miniature denim overalls:

She also likes to lick the measuring spoons and it is how I get a few things done around here. I have 5 sets of measuring spoons, so that works out to approximately 8 1/2 minutes to whip up a little bit of something to eat for dinner.

This morning we reluctantly ventured into the fascinating world of rice cereal.


Personally, I think rice cereal sounds gross. I promised her if she gave it a try, we'd speed through the orange veggies and get right to the oreos.

She seemed pretty happy with this plan.



Now.....just for review:

Fifth baby.

Anna.

Squishy.

Oreos.

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I would like to make an appointment to come and squeeze her. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is awesome. She's a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Maybe we can meet her soon - we are coming to KC for an appoinment at Mercy Children's on May 2, which means we will be driving that way on May 1. Surely we can swing by for a bit?

    ReplyDelete