Friday, December 9, 2022

Ugly Sweaters

 Ugly Sweaters are big business these days. I figured I could find something at Walmart for the Wachter party tonight. 

Then I remembered that I haven't become a whole new person and I hate spending money on things that only get worn once. I HATE IT.

And if I absolutely must...it better be good. 

Mark borrowed one from Ross and I grabbed a red shirt from the thrift store and hot glued a piece of garland we use on the staircase to the front, along with a strand of twinkly lights I dug out of the halloween totes. 

I think we make a stunning couple.


Don't you?



Sadly, we did not win any prizes. How could we have anticipated the guy that had a velcro target on his belly? AND velcro wiffle balls for people to throw?? 

Wow.


And this lovely lady whose sweater turned her into the most darling Christmas tree? 


But we're the real winners because we didn't spend 50 bucks on dumb, itchy sweaters that will hang out with the random brown material we can't get rid of because what if  they decide to do another "Night at Jerusulem" for the ward Christmas party?

No comments:

Post a Comment