Saturday, December 3, 2022

Behold the tree!

 We have a good feeling about this one. I think it quivered as we walked towards it in the tree lot...

Pick me!


Fluffy perfection! Even a perfectly straight top to zip tie the star to! 

Why did it take me this long to let the girls untangle the lights? 

When I look at this photo, I noticed two things:

1. Those buns are looking generous

2. Laney is NOT looking thrilled to be a part of the festivities. 



Megan in her cute overalls, putting up the red bead garland. That garland makes me so happy...I've wanted that exact style for so long, and I found it on sale AND I guessed the exact length needed the first time. That's a Christmas miracle. 

Laney reluctantly agreed to poke at the lights hear and there...gotta dress them in!

I had an ornament partner this year. We debated on what kind of tree we'd be aiming for: 

Gold and glitzy?

Handmade and eclectic?

Rustic and natural? ✅ ding ding!

Does my Christmas Beet make the Rustic and Natural cut?


With the tree all trimmed, it was picture time. Dad style. 

Laney is warming up, but still needs some space. 

I'll take any level of participation. I love this kids of ours. 


Isn't she a beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment