Saturday, September 24, 2022

Homecoming with Dad

 I have a special gift for going out of town when important things are happening at home. It's ok. I torture myself to make up for it. 

Megan is went to Homecoming while Laney and I were in Utah. I took her shopping to find a cute dress before I left. She found the perfect one at Plato's Closet! And it was 12 bucks!

Which meant we had lots of budget for KILLER SHOES. 

Gorgeous.

Now remember. I'm not there on the day of the dance. Or the days leading up to it when Megan decided she should go get a haircut. From Nicole...the lady that wants everyone to have long, blonde highlights. 

It was....a little short. 

You can see exactly home much she liked it right there in her face. We thought she was a dead ringer for Aunt Jenny when she was that age. Tell me I'm wrong. 

So the day of the dance comes. Mark is chatting with Megan and he finds out that her finds are all going to dinner without her. There was a miscommunication at some point and she wasn't included in the reservations. She said it was no big deal (classic Megan) and that she would just go get a burger on her own (oh, heck no).  Mark got dressed up and took his daughter out to dinner. 

I love how she styled her hair!


Off to the park to snap some pictures. So pretty!


Making her laugh with a fart joke....


And she was off to the dance. 

He's the best dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment