Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Girls Camp 2022: Day 2

Day 2:

Morning devotional


A quick get-to-know-you game


And we were off to Redneck Waterslide. They were quick studies in the line up technique!

 








Ice cream cone feast!





Let me tell you, it was hot enough that they only thing to do after a day of water....more water!


I intervened on behalf of a couple fish that were being smuggled back to camp. You're welcome, fishies. 


While the kids tooled about in the water, I headed back to make tinfoil dinners and rest of the girls started working on their painted scriptures. They turned out pretty cool!




I dug deep into my memory to teach Emma how to clean (and cook) the already dead fish she found. 


I stayed close to make sure that nobody took a bite of that dead cooked fish. yeck. 


Fireside devotional and off to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment